• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ES Light Bars, 20, 28, 32

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErikS

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Selling my spare ES Light bars, now realizing it's going to take me FOREVER to wear out the ones I currently have mounted anyways, and these will likely hang on my wall for the next five years plus!

1. Stihl ES Light 20", new logo (white lettering on black background), no box, never mounted or turned a chain. $100

2. Stihl ES Light 28", new logo (white lettering on black background), no box, never mounted or turned a chain. $120

3. Stihl ES Light 32", old logo (looks a lot like the standard ES Logo), still boxed. $130

All bars are .050, 3/8", and all prices include shipping in the lower 48.

Message me here, or text as I'm more likely to have my phone on me than to be on AS. At least that's what I keep telling myself! I'll entertain offers, but keep them reasonable please. On the other hand, there's no harm in asking. Worst I can say is no.

Five Seven Five 686-0833

~Erik

My sincere apologies, yes they're all .050 3/8"

.063 is so uncommon here (non-existant) that I forget to mention it. Edited the original post to reflect this information as well.

Latest posts

Back