Everycontracter.com

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipperscompany

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Anyone ever used them? They have called me a few times, telling me they will generate quality leads for me and that they need a tree service business

I haven't used them but know someone who has and he told me the leads are duds. I have used other "leads generating" services and they are all worthless as far as I'm concerned.

SCAM!!! They used to call me all the time. Finally I said what is up with your TERRIBLE Better Business Bureau record? The guy just hung up and never called back. :)

I used lead companies in the beginning. They are way too expensive and most leads are duds. I fired em all this spring. But now I'm sitting here on the internet. I'd rather sit than pay 20 bucks for somebody's address that is thinking about trimming a branch. DON"T USE THEM!!! THE REFERAL COMPANIES MUST DIE!!!

I figured they suck, special with sorry leads. They tried to sell me into a plan that I have to pay 3000 and they would generate me 30,000 worth of work. They got pissed whenever I didnt call back

Latest posts

Back