Experienced Operator Looking for work.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terryslone48

Reaction score
Hello all,
My name is Terry Slone, I live in northwest Indiana and I am willing to travel any were for work. I have a wife and 4 kids that count on me to provide for them and I have been out of work going on 3 months now.
I can operate almost any type of equipment, grapple skidders, excavators, bulldozers, front end loaders, trucks, tractors, bob cat, and more. Something I think gives me an advantage over others is, I know how, and I am willing to work on any equipment that I operate.
When I say work on them I mean it, not just grease them but I can turn wrenches, stick and mig weld, change tires, wire, and trouble shoot and over come a problem that may happen in the woods.

If anyone needs help or knows of a company or family owned operation that needs a good operator, I could really use your help.
Thank you to all of my fellow Americans, god bless and I wish you all the best.

Please feel free to give me a call any time, with questions or info of a job opening.

Phone: 574-249-8899 Terry Slone

have you considered the oil boom in N. Dakota? Haliburton? Man camp? might be what you have to do.

Latest posts

Back