Extra bar and chain.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHHHH; don't tell anyone but the 026 came with 18" b/c and even 20" b/c here in the PNW :msp_wink:

O M G !!!

You have got to be kidding me! That is so scary thinking about a 18" bar on a BRAND NEW 026! :ices_rofl:

In all seriousness though, I'm running 3/8" full chisel chain on mine with a 18" bar. It pulls nicely . . .

O M G !!!

You have got to be kidding me! That is so scary thinking about a 18" bar on a BRAND NEW 026! :ices_rofl:

In all seriousness though, I'm running 3/8" full chisel chain on mine with a 18" bar. It pulls nicely . . .

I'm running one of my 026 with a 20" 3/8's setup and another 026 with a 18" .325 setup :dizzy:

I like trying different things with all kinds of saws :msp_scared:

Actually, yes!

Dropped two 30' pine trees on a friend Tuesday. All went well. :msp_biggrin:

There, I fixed it for ya.

Sorry mang, I couldn't resist. Good on ya for sticking around, you're an alright guy dano. Good luck with the new bar.

ETA, just read page 3, somebody beat me to it, lol, I will get ya next time. Cheers.

Last edited:
There, I fixed it for ya.

Sorry mang, I couldn't resist. Good on ya for sticking around, you're an alright guy dano. Good luck with the new bar.

ETA, just read page 3, somebody beat me to it, lol, I will get ya next time. Cheers.

Well, like I said earlier in another thread. I'm not a saw expert or a timber expert. But, I do have an interest in chainsaws and want to learn more than I already know.

I do come from a long line of logging / timber people though, mostly from my dad's side of the family.

I'm sure that I'll be asking some dumb questions from time to time, but that's the way people learn. Better to ask, then not......and regret it later. :msp_wink:

I'm running one of my 026 with a 20" 3/8's setup and another 026 with a 18" .325 setup :dizzy:

I like trying different things with all kinds of saws :msp_scared:

Can you tell me your OPINION on the differences between the two chains? Is the .325 a semi chisel?

Can you tell me your OPINION on the differences between the two chains? Is the .325 a semi chisel?

I like 3/8's better people keep saying that .325 is better so I have two 026 to show them (here in the PNW)

There is no better way than letting people use them so they can see the difference them self

You can go on and argue about it but using it is a totally different

Latest posts

Back