extra parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're making me want to revive one of my old Macs. I have a 1-42 and a 250, do either of these have potential as a vintage hotsaw or do I need to find another starting point?

God your making my mouth drool.
But heres what i really need.

Chasing a few Mac Parts fellas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres what i need to suit a Mc93 Kart engine
Check valve ...........53766a x3
Diaphram Carby.......89888 x3
Needle inlet valve.....83753 x3
Reed Valve .............68074 x6
Gasket Carby ..........65939 x3
Gasket reed block.....68894 x3
Head Gasket ...........65577 x3
Breaker points..........88806 x3
Seal.......................89335 x3
Seal ......................104432 x3

Now if any of you fellas can help me or know of someone who can please drop me a line as i'm now into the resusrection mood with my old race saws.
Need prices and availability thanks.

One eyed Mac Man
Bob Cornwell.......Australia...... [email protected]

Hey Meatloaf I wonder how Vanduesen's Mac runs if he had a little better operator skills?? I know that's a smoke house saw.

Operating Skills

Marky Mark, I'm in no way a sh!t hot operator. I have firewood experience, from growing up a Mainer and pole topping in line work. Am I nuts or in over my head jumping into competition with a kart engined Mac? I hope to not make too big a fool of myself. I hope to have this thing running and in a competition by late august. Jared

Sounds great a Mc Get together, but my problem is distance i'm only about 7000 miles away and not enough money.
As i live in the great Southern land called Australia. Or here's a better idea how about you fellas hiring a Jumbo, you guys have plenty of money, and paying us southerners a visit. "Have Mc will travel".

McBob.

Latest posts

Back