Husqvarna Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Striven82

Just a guy trying to learn
Reaction score
Is anyone else worried about husqvarna parts availability seeing has how they have been closing domestic factories? Just wondering if I should try to stock up on some odds and ends.

Thanks,
Steve

You might stock up on genuine stuff that will become available aftermarket if it is not already. 2 months is my wait time and that is for two items waiting for the second one to come in before shipping. I can see stocking up on parts for discontinued models that will become nla eventually. Still, what is the cost of a new replacement saw? Are you a collector or someone that looks like it is something to depreciate to zero and then it owes you nothing so to say. You going to buy a coil in case yours goes bad? Your post is kind of vague about your particular situation.

The mood on here seems to be that Stihl stuff is real expensive but for me a sprocket for a pole saw or a gearbox for a 35 to 40cc string trimmer/brush cutter Stihl is less money and just a fat week from a local dealer.

I have a 562xp and just picked up a new 550xp. I plan to use both of them until they are no longer serviceable. Just kinda wondering if it would be wise to stock up on the most common wear parts.

air filter, chain catcher what else? fuel and oil caps? I bought a 338xpt new edition maybe 10 years ago and bought some little wear pieces to keep the chain from chewing up other things. Sacrificial parts and maybe will use them some day.

Back