Fake MiniMac, thanks RandyMac and Eccentric

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa there shop monkey, grab a couple cans of bedliner for those rebadged 200Ts, we are going to 'Slinger them. Just just them a quick dunk and set them outside to drain.

Whoa there shop monkey, grab a couple cans of bedliner for those rebadged 200Ts, we are going to 'Slinger them. Just just them a quick dunk and set them outside to drain.

They'll be "urban camoflaged"...........just like the Slinger chocolate-coated creamsicle. That'll make 'em even more likely than a 'standard' mini-mac to get backed over by a truck....................might even happen on accident now!:laugh:

Dammit, they got sent out hours ago!!

I'll call them and tell them to bring them back... or else!

Holy crap, they're back already...
all dunked and drying out...

Anything else these little rebadged thingys need before going out emperor?

Fuel lines, tune up, etc. have already been done...

Dammit, they got sent out hours ago!!

I'll call them and tell them to bring them back... or else!

Holy crap, they're back already...
all dunked and drying out...

Anything else these little rebadged thingys need before going out emperor?

Fuel lines, tune up, etc. have already been done...

I was all set to say "good job Monkey"...................until I noticed you were lying. NOBODY swaps out the fuel lines on a pallet load of mini-macs (Maxi-Macs) that fast....:jester:

I was all set to say "good job Monkey"...................until I noticed you were lying. NOBODY swaps out the fuel lines on a pallet load of mini-macs (Maxi-Macs) that fast....:jester:

I had a bunch of minions under me. They are extremely energetic and fast working, and they did the bulk of the work. Hell, they're so small that they crawl inside of the damn saws and work on them without me having to taking them apart!! Two of them, are known as Art Vandelay, and cjcocn...

These little midgets are handy...

I had a bunch of minions under me. They are extremely energetic and fast working, and they did the bulk of the work. Hell, they're so small that they crawl inside of the damn saws and work on them without me having to taking them apart!! Two of them, are known as Art Vandelay, and cjcocn...

These little midgets are handy...

Well that explains it. The only guy that can 'bend the truth' in this deal is me (well.....Randy too). Next time get my approval before subbing out work.:cool2:

Well that explains it. The only guy that can 'bend the truth' in this deal is me (well.....Randy too). Next time get my approval before subbing out work.:cool2:

Aye aye Magnesium Junkie...

AV and cjcocn will not be dragged in against their will and be forced to do slave labor, like I made them do today, without you and/or the emperor's approval... :cheers:

Stay on top of all of the smokeshifter switches while you're at it, they had faulty parts inside the baffle tensioning device

ShopMonkey.

Chris

Okay. Working on it...

Emperor? Do I have permission to use cjcocn to assist me in this task?

Wingnut!!! Get me two 55 gallon drums of steam and a gallon of stump grease while you're out... thanks.

Last edited:
ShopMonkey, for all of your hard labor and dedication I will gift this song to you.

Turn ye olde lights down and listen.

[video=youtube_share;eWObmq1RZxg]http://youtu.be/eWObmq1RZxg[/video]

-The Duke

I tried to tell Aaron that the inferior design and craftsmanship of the 200Ts would be spotted. He laughed it off told me that anyone that would buy a MiniMac wouldn't knew the difference.

Shopmonkey, the last beer was a bit too cold, WTF?

I tried to tell Aaron that the inferior design and craftsmanship of the 200Ts would be spotted. He laughed it off told me that anyone that would buy a MiniMac wouldn't knew the difference.

Shhhhhhhhh. You're giving out company secrets Randy. Heck........I gave you two racks of PBR and two packs of Havatampas for your endorsement. You trying to get me to pay more for your continued silence???:msp_confused:

Three words my friend.

Jim Beam Black.

You scoundrel!
OK..............but we're gonna have to sell another pallet of these clunkers to cover my expenses. Sheesh. This is the last time I do dealings with a marauding Scotsman...:dizzy:

i'm going to have to be the DD for this one??

well alright get in the van. also can we please keep Mr. beam's empey bottles in side the van the CHP did't like his shattered windshield and no throwing them at the driver that last one hurt:msp_mad:

i'm going to have to be the DD for this one??

well alright get in the van. also can we please keep Mr. beam's empey bottles in side the van the CHP did't like his shattered windshield and no throwing them at the driver that last one hurt:msp_mad:

That wasn't me!!!!
At least it wan't my fault. Anyways, Randy said I couldn't put it dead square in the middle of that chippy's windshield. My honor was at stake, per Pete's sake. Randy still owes me a bottle of Rye for that bet (the cheap bastard). Glad you reminded me Dave..........and sorry about the back of yer mellon. That wasn't a Beam bottle......just a PBR can. Didn't think'd hurtcha.....ya panzy!!!!:cheers:

Last edited:

Too COLD? I thought cold beer is all the rage...

Okay, I'll put it in the oven for a few minutes...

Back