FALL SALE AT O's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOLMARatOs

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey folks. I love cold weather and soon we won't have to worry about mosquitos.

I'm running an AS special for the pure fun of it from Oct. 31 till November 7.

MAXX Chain Sharpeners will be $289.00 including Free shipping anywhere in the lower 48 and I can also work Canada and / or AK but shipping will be a big factor.

OREGON 511A grinders are $269.00.

PM me for details.

We have a new addition to our front room at the shop. It seems that Marilyn Monroe has stopped in and is hanging out over that darn subway vent. She's doing a pretty good job of keeping her dress down but we'll see how long it lasts. Any of my local co-conspirators can stop by anytime and say hi, pet the doberman or just shoot the breeze. It's a little lonely without Dad around telling me how fun life was back in the 50's and 60's.

This is an AS only deal and I'd like to thank everyone for keeping my family in their thoughts when my dad died and all the support I've gotten here on AS. Also to celebrate my first anniversary with AS and members / mods, etc.

Mods. Please move this post if it is in the wrong location. Thanks all.

Last edited:
Bump to top!!!

Talked to Jay yesterday and my Maxx should be on the way. Really nice guy and allot of helpful info.

Jay, thanks for your time.

Pete :clap:

Well fall work is winding down here. I will make a attempt to make it down your way this fall. Any other deals going on other then the grinders?
Bob

New Maxx arrived

I took Jay up on this sale and my Maxx showed up today. Very nicely made machine. I hope I get to chance to set it up and use it this weekend - my girls have been very "needy" lately.

I've never used a chain grinder before, so this should be very interesting, got a couple of used loops my from dealer to practice on.

All words of wisdom and encouragement accepted. :newbie:

Yes, I've worn out the search function and I have more angles and ideas floating around in my head than I can make sense of.

Back