Favorite Saw and favorite food

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White King Salmon brown sugar and sea salt cured smoked over alder for 16 hours and cooled overnight on the rack served on butter crackers with fresh chopped chives, capers, and cream cheese with a tiny scoop of lumpfish roe and a few drops of lemon juice. King crab and grated parmesan cheese stuffed halibut cheeks fried in garlic butter. Nice appetizers for Sitka blacktail butterfly chops marinated in aujus and peppercorns and pan seared in bacon fat with a balsamic vinagrette spring green salad and lightly steamed asaragus. For drinks, a single malt scotch. Dessert? How bout some salmonberry rhubarb pie? Killer meal!
Being on the one saw plan, I gotta gear up for supper with my Stumpbroke 365xt...

ozzy meat pies from the local bakery, Home made Pizza fully loaded, fresh garlic prawns & potato wedges with gravy, Kangaroo kebabs with BBQ sauce, local beef snags & steak from the local farms ...home grown Veg & fruit, fresh FISH i catch down the breakwater ...actually i just eat everything thats fresh and local grown/breed! And saw ..love me 395xp & 3120.

Gotta say I'd start with ribeyes seared over a hot hardwood fire. Preferably hickory and apple, half and half. Then add the Hillbilly pan-fried taters: (red and gold b-size taters cut into small chunks with red and white chopped onion, garlic, butter and salt and pepper). For the green stuff, steamed broccoli with real butter and sea salt.

And, the saw that always makes me smile.......even after 20 years.......is the ol' 394xp. Probably my favorite power tool of all time, even though that much saw is not always required. Got plenty of lil' spankers around here if that's all I need.

Oh, and Borat......I predict that the chick is gonna gut you while you sleep and then feed your miserable entrails to the cats before she packs up all your saws and splits. Don't even ask me how I know this to be true.

This is still freaking me out but what really scares me is I keep going back and looking at her photo, she keeps staring me in the eyes, I think Im doomed and she has me now. How far is way north so I know how much diesel its gonna take to come see her

In the famous words of Trailer Park Boy - Ricky:

I todeso, I feckin todeso.................

"Oh, and Borat......I predict that the chick is gonna gut you while you sleep and then feed your miserable entrails to the cats before she packs up all your saws and splits. Don't even ask me how I know this to be true. "

Sleep? Who sleeps???

Remember the last one ?

HDBill remember the last physco ? Well she did have some nice timber. Leave Borat's ole lady alone.Tell these guys about your 024 w/42" bar.
sardines and crackers - ported husky 350 w/28"
KFC w/Biscuts - ported 026 w/28"
cheeseburger & fries - ported Husky 359 w/28"
salami sandwich - MM MS390 w/28"
rib eye & taters - MM MS440 w/32"
pork shoulder roast - ported 064/066

Here's a pic of Chef HDBill

Marinated bacon wrapped pheasant breasts grilled over charcoal. Mmm bacon!! And boiled baby red potatoes and a big pile of steamed asparagus.
And my 2172 with a 24" jonsered total pro series bar. Soo sexy.

Arbys roast beef and a Stihl 440.Buy the roast beef sandwich,open the wrapper,then eat.Or you can put Arbys sauce on it:eek:pen sauce,take top bun off,put sauce on roast beef,then eat.

Arby's,open wrapper,put on sauce.Throw sandwich in the round bin and eat the wrapper.Tastes better and more nutritious.:msp_wink:

As for me, any of the 490,500,5000 series and Rapure-chicken or rabbit-or both.Mmmmmmmmmmm.Now I'm hungry.:msp_sad:

This thread is unfair. There are too many saws and too many foods to like and I refuse on principle to choose one of each over all others.

(Most Partners are delicious, and steaks cut like nobody's business)

Its all good My brother spindrift7mm listed the food he ate with which ever saw he was using at the time

Upset Stomach

A Homelite 240 and cucumber sandwiches. Are we all cool or are you guys gonna take my lunch money just like yesterday?

If all you got is cucumber sandwiches I'll give your lunch money back, maybe we'll take up a collection for a saw too. Maybe we can deep fry the cucumber sandwich and fry the saw and you'll be better off. Just kidding about your saw , maybe.

Steak & eggs w/burnt hash browns - Ported 088 w/42" .404 skip

Im going to have to change up my list here, my new fave is 2Dogs 090 w 48" b&c and the lunch they had at the Napa GTG. Was some of the best food in a long while and the 090 well I dont think I need to explain that

My favorite food is BBQ Ribs and my favorite chainsaw is a 041 farmboss

"Oh, and Borat......I predict that the chick is gonna gut you while you sleep and then feed your miserable entrails to the cats before she packs up all your saws and splits. Don't even ask me how I know this to be true. "

Sleep? Who sleeps???

Borat
We have a little issue going on here, What happened to the photo of my dream girl ???? and what do you think you are doing putting up a pic of my brother for your avitar ???????

Latest posts

Back