Filthy Little Saw:Echo CS 302 project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ludwiggler

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
So now I'm excited reading this forum. Maybe I have a new hobby. This Echo is my dad's favorite. It runs. Its got a broken rear handle and I found a new!! rear handle on ebay for $22 but I need a rubber grip. Its also got a mashed up cracked bar/chain cover that I can't find online. Any ideas on the decals or paint matching? Is this a type of saw that's popular to restore?

-grip(s)
-bar cover
-decal tag
-paint
-???
View attachment 179385View attachment 179386View attachment 179387View attachment 179388View attachment 179389

Very under-rated. I think someone should mod one.

Picture019.jpg

I finally bought a few 302's this past summer. Now i have 4 of them in different colors. I can get you a rubber cover if you can't get one from anyone here. Also check the fuel lines there prob isn't much left of the orig ones...Bob

I finally bought a few 302's this past summer. Now i have 4 of them in different colors. I can get you a rubber cover if you can't get one from anyone here. Also check the fuel lines there prob isn't much left of the orig ones...Bob

Hey Bob, I see you are very close to myself, I'm in Lake Milton. Anyhow, I was doing spring cleaning and decided to see why my old 302 wasn't working and it's the fuel line, it turned into a black gooey mess. Could you suggest a source to get a new one from? Anyone local around here have them? My 302 looks near brand new. I bought it a few years ago off an ex-girlfriends father. He hardly ever used it. Also while I'm thinking of it, I'm assuming I have to take off the magneto assembly to replace this line, do you know offhand if the nut to get it off is reverse thread? Thanks - Brent

Latest posts

Back