Finally! A cordless chainsaw!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Piped cordless has been around for a while....

I've got a couple of the Dolmar Cordless Saws.

Standard Package
attachment.php

Optional HD Battery
What's the power to weight ratio on this saw??:dizzy:
attachment.php

Also have the pole extensions in stock

What will they think nof next?Cord free flashlights?

wait a sec. It says waaayyyy down there at the bottom that you have a 130 HP merc. engine.

So what size bar are you going to fit to that. I can't wait to see pictures of it in action. Hopefully some video. Man 130 HP will make short work of some 1 1/2 - 2 inch limbs.

I got a freebie big Remington one for working on a guys saw once.
I made up some 3/8LP square chisel and put some west coast big dawgs and a :D 32" bar :p . Boy will that sucker cut up a deer carcass in a hurry without all the noise in the barn. :cheers:

Heck fire, gotta have that.

Who wants, all these old Remingtons, the three Stihls, and this Shinny. I been in the dark ages. A cordless saw. Wonder how many cord of wood you can get on a charge.:jawdrop:

That still has me wondering if batteries will ever be powerful enough down the road for sawing. It's an interesting thought.

You can "hot rod" up a cordless saw, just in different ways. Add a 36 volt lithium ion battery pack from one of the newer power tools and it should cut really well, change around the gears in it to give it a higher chain speed, tweak with the motor and its brushes and other tricks from the r/c racing world.

Back