Finally got a furnace

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clutch25

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well...happy day!

Checked craigslist this morning and found someone in the Minneapolis area with a wood furnace for sale. I had plans on going down that way (3.5 hour drive) to pick up a well used Hotblast type stove but the one I got today was posted last night at 10:30 and it was $200 cheaper.

I got ahold of the owner by 9:30 this morning and told him I would be down tonight to check it out. When I talked to him later he said he had another call on it...I told him if it checked out, I would drive away with it. He called me back when I was enroute to ensure that I was showing up....

After sitting on the interstate in dead stop rush hour traffic, driving around in the middle of no were for 30 minutes, I found his place. Decent enough stove (Clayton 1400 model with cold air return and electric draft control), I gave him $300 and we loaded my truck. Compared to new of almost $2k with the options, I don't think I did to bad for a garage furnace.

NOW I have an excuse for the saws and cutting wood!!!!!! :clap:

I'll try and get some pics up in the morning....just got home, drinking a beer and going to bed.

BTW...the seller was a fellow 361 owner!

Clayton

Al full hard to beat a Clayton , I have one I have been using for over 20 years , good score
TedMI.

Latest posts

Back