Fiskars NOW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brown2501

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Where can someone buy an X27 now to use it this weekend ??? sears is on backorder. I am in southeastern Ma.

Thanks

If you have a Cabelas or Bass Pro Shop, try there. Both stores carry them where I am.

I think others have mentioned TSC, any near you? I would call and check first.

Walmarts carry Fiskars gear but they may or may not have them back out yet. My local one still has tons of Christmas decoration jazz where the yard and garden tools should be. Id call them first.

Also, they might not have the x27 and just the x25, which will work, just a shorter handle.

It's your money, but I'd want more for the buck.

E.g. Wetterlings maul. Waaaaaaya better metallurgy (materials.) Baileys has 'em at good price.

Walmarts carry Fiskars gear but they may or may not have them back out yet. My local one still has tons of Christmas decoration jazz where the yard and garden tools should be. Id call them first.

Also, they might not have the x27 and just the x25, which will work, just a shorter handle.

Walmart near us had em out all thru the holidays...i got my father a x7 hatchet for $15 the week before Christmas...they had x25 and x27 also...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Westport eh.... Just came from there playing cards off of 88.

Try TSC in Taunton, just call first. Can't beat Amazon for pricing.

I'd let you try mine, but actually lent it to a guy at work so kinda far away now.

I've never seen the axe in any Walmarts around here, but anything is possible.

It's your money, but I'd want more for the buck.

E.g. Wetterlings maul. Waaaaaaya better metallurgy (materials.) Baileys has 'em at good price.

Maybe, but it's a lot more buck. I'm sure they're quality made but hell, a Wetterling wedge is the the same buck as a Fiskars.

To the OP, as mentions TSC has them, and last time I was there, the suppy at wally world had a layer of dust on em.

Where to buy and where they have them ?

I ordered the X27 - 36" from Amazon for $39.97 with free shipping one day last week and 2-days later had it and used it.

Nosmo

Latest posts

Back