Florida climbers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSurgeon

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
On July 06, 2004 at 9:00 am, two Stihl saws where taken out of my garage. A walkerized 066 and an 020T, I can describe these saws inside and out. The suspects were three hispanis males (two in thier teens and one in his fortys), driving a burgundy/maroon Chrysler concord or possibly Dodge intrepid. I live Deltona. If you have any info PLEASE let me know!
$500. REWARD for return of saws....
My phone # 407-760-8557

Originally posted by TheSurgeon
God Created Adam and then God Created Trees
Unless you're reading the Bible backwards, you've got that order reversed. Check Genesis again, OK?

Sorry for your loss. Shootin's too good for those who would steal another man's means to a livelihood.

Well Surgeon, Guy just beat me to itr. I guess I don't see the humor in fouled up facts about creation.-Its one of those subjects that a lot of people are sensitive about.
I'm sorry for yor loss. Stealing a man's tools is an assault on his life. I endorse the death penalty for tool thieves.:angel:

Now that is a little bit harsh............

But i do have this lil'idea that if ya catch a thief;
they should have to pay you for everything you ever had stolen,
any insurance you ever bought, everly lock, shackle, chain or bolt etc.; every time you went back and double checked a door to keep him from taking yo'**** etc.!

And should be held very tightly for the time that it takes them to repay ya........... But i keep an eye :Eye: out for yo'****, jsut the same bro!

Or, something like that,
:alien:

Thank You TreeCo. As for TheTree Spyder. Yo man, I's be on da lookout my homey....My bling bling rode out.......:rolleyes: and next time I see one of your cards in Longwood, I'll keep it because you might want it back:D

Back