Florida Residents

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSurgeon

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
On July 06, 2004 two Stihl saws were taken out of my garage. A walkerized 066 and an 020T. The suspects were three hispanic males (two in thier teens and one in his fortys) driving a burgundy/maroon Chrysler concord or possibly Dodge intrepid. I live in Deltona and can describe these saws inside and out. If you have any info PLEASE let me know! $500. REWARD for thier return...I'm outta work until then. Thank You!
My phone # 407-760-8557

Heavens to Murgatroyd man! If you have $500 go buy something to work with.

I hope you get your saws back, but don't sit on your thumbs.:angel:

Jeez, what a big help this is turning out to be. Are there any others with lame comments? If you don't live in Florida-this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with you.......

Stumper

By the time I receive some info, I will have $500. I know this is hard for some to figure out...Why don't you pay my mortgage, then I can go flash $1100. for an 660.......

Hello--I live in Lake Helen & I deal with a lot of people that sell/pawn saws. I'll keep on the look out for them..Most likely I will get a lead on them. I have a lot of guys who drop off logs for me to split for them or myself--Any serial numbers?--Thanks, Bill Irvine:angry:

If you record the serial #s you could report this theft to the police and they could keep an eye out for the saws. ALWAYS record the serial #s on my tools for just that reason.

OR you couls always put lojack on each saw, then just like a car you could trace it to an exact location and arrests could be made.

I was just hearing today the laments of a guy that lost his brand new 066 while he was eating lunch.

Expensive lunch. :angry:

u got my sympathies ,bud.. they probably got sold to a low grade chainsaw outfit ,,that owns a lotto o other stolen saws.. good luck anyway..

Back