FNG from Michigan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt0550

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
For cryin in the mud I totally forgot to introduce myself: I'm a full time unmanned aircraft, part time woodsman who doesn't work in the industry. I do however tend to cut quite a bit for simple fire wood but also for camp construction. I am busy currently running my Alaskan all I can to work down some 24-28" eastern cottonwoods that have been on the ground for a couple years (land owner left them lay - upper rows are still good). Im here to learn what I can since i know none of the tricks of your trade and will take any and all criticism and advice as laced with gold from you all. Sooooo much good information here, I truly appreciate that you all participate!

I forgot to mention that my true talent or pedigree is in firearms/handloading/gunsmithing....2A all the way.

For cryin in the mud I totally forgot to introduce myself: I'm a full time unmanned aircraft, part time woodsman who doesn't work in the industry. I do however tend to cut quite a bit for simple fire wood but also for camp construction. I am busy currently running my Alaskan all I can to work down some 24-28" eastern cottonwoods that have been on the ground for a couple years (land owner left them lay - upper rows are still good). Im here to learn what I can since i know none of the tricks of your trade and will take any and all criticism and advice as laced with gold from you all. Sooooo much good information here, I truly appreciate that you all participate!

I forgot to mention that my true talent or pedigree is in firearms/handloading/gunsmithing....2A all the way.
https://www.arboristsite.com/forums/guns-and-ammo.137/

Latest posts

Back