• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell For Sale, Stihl FG2 filing guide,very hard to get

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skipster

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I went searching for a FG2 bench mount filing guide a couple of months ago,and found out how hard they are to get,not being made any more.
Recently I got lucky and found one in good condition but have decided to try and master freehand filing so its up for sale
asking $200+postage
Email me at [email protected] and i can send you some pics.

How exactly did you get that done.I don't speak German and have been trying to get one or two.

I found a company in Germany, that sells Stihl saws and parts, sent them a email, maybe he spoke English or he used google translate, no idea, but we made a deal, he shipped me 6 of them.

I had two of them presold, kept one for myself, and peddled the other three.

I'll see if I can find their website.

I found a company in Germany, that sells Stihl saws and parts, sent them a email, maybe he spoke English or he used google translate, no idea, but we made a deal, he shipped me 6 of them.

I had two of them presold, kept one for myself, and peddled the other three.

I'll see if I can find their website.
I would appreciate that.Thanks cody

Back