For: TreeClimber165 and DDM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpikedSupra

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
This post can be found in the original "For TreeClimber165" I just wanted to make sure that he and David are able to read it because I took the time to compose it and its something that I want them to know.

I dont want to do this anymore(the arguing) because its a waste of everyone's time. David...I did call you a moron and I apoligize for that. It was stated in a bit of haste. I seriously say this with all genuiness when I say thank you David(and all else who helped) for giving me your suggestions and expertise.

At no time have I stated that I know everything about tree work. I have said that I know very much about business operatives and business managment because I do. Its all text book knowledge and no trial so its time for me to apply what I have learned in books to a market in which I take much interest in(aboriculture). I believe that these have been mistaken for each other because I readily admit that I know little about tree work but I have gained a very good knowledge of it these past two weeks just from the wisdom shed upon by me by these members. I did not mean to imply that I knew more than I really did about this if thats how it has been taken.

I am the student and you guys are the teachers. I'm Anikan and your Obi-Wan. Your Michael Jackson and I'm Tito(Not the best analogy but humerous however).

I wish the war of words would just end so we could spend more time talking about the business. I mean the name of this forum is "Commercial Tree Care and Climbing." Lets talk about that instead of these foolish nonsensical demotions.

Brian, I promise to keep the attitude in check. I just beefed up because I was taught to never take anyone's abusive verbage. When I get verbally attacked I have a tendancy for it. I apoligize as well.

My main objectives on this prestigious forum are as follows...
1. Obtain copious amounts of knowledge from the most experienced arborists in North America.
2. Give input on any query of a field that I have knowledge in.
3. Make a few local contacts.
4. Make some good hearted arborist friends.
5. Have fun!
Nothing can replace the things that you members teach me because books aren't interactive and dont answer questions.
Now I'm going to step off my soap box now.....and shred it up with a chainsaw!:p
Till next time......

Forrest,

Just a suggestion, this is not intended to impune you in any manner. If you don't want to argue, then don't. If you don't like what people say, then let it slide off, it's only words. I don't think anybody is going to think any differently of you if you come here to learn and whatever, instead of taking up the challenge everytime somebody disagrees or criticizes.

Ok

Sorry I took up room on the board Brian.:rolleyes:
Well, I cant even set things straight with an apology. I cant think of anything else I could possibly say. I guess you'll be glad to hear that I have nothing more to say to you Brian.

Last edited:
Glad that is out of your system Forest. Now just ask questions and comments like the rest of us.

It's all about the trees.

Egos have nothing to do with it.

Unless I'm posting:angel: :blob2:

I'm with it

John you make a great point. I have allowed myself to stray away from my initial purpose of being here. I just dont like it when somebody has beef with me and it doesnt get resolved. I dunno, it seems to me that Brian is one of those guys that once he doesnt like a person he is dead set to it regardless of the other's efforts to mend things. I shouldnt worry about it cause thats his deal not mine. Anyway, happy cutting!

Send those boots

David.....send those boots to me here in Orlando. I'll put a good piss......I mean spit shine on em.....haha. I'll have them shining like new.

Latest posts

Back