• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy FOUND! 066/064 Madsens 3/4 wrap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't the madsens handle bars from pro safety?
Does pro safety still make bars?

Those bars haven’t been made for a while now. The guy that was making them for Madsens quit making them. I don’t recall the backstory or why.

Those bars haven’t been made for a while now. The guy that was making them for Madsens quit making them. I don’t recall the backstory or why.
I got the last one maddens had, you are right the guy that made them retired it is a 3/4 wrap I had on a 660 that I had modded and put back in box. I was going to sell it along with 5 point pro safety falling dawgs, (the large ones) plus some skelotonized dawgs. You will have to p.m. me for pics I can email them or text to your phone. 150.00 for handle and dawgs. Just getting my money back basically.

I got the last one maddens had, you are right the guy that made them retired it is a 3/4 wrap I had on a 660 that I had modded and put back in box. I was going to sell it along with 5 point pro safety falling dawgs, (the large ones) plus some skelotonized dawgs. You will have to p.m. me for pics I can email them or text to your phone. 150.00 for handle and dawgs. Just getting my money back basically.
I meant madsens should have checked my spelling

PM sent. I will take it pending pics. Thank you!

Latest posts

Back