Found a like new Husqvarna 353 e-Tech locally...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodshed

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
$225. I know it is never gonna be a 346XP NE but for half the price I think it will make a decent limbing saw to go with my brand spankin new 372XP. It has a 16" Husqvarna bar and chain so it should be pretty zippy. Bailey's non-cat muffler would probably do it wonders and some full chisel .325 chain as well. So what do you think, winner winner chicken dinner? Pics to follow.

Scott

Grab it

Well made decent saw. Marketed as a pro saw up to last year when Husky reshuffled the lines.
If the saw is in good condition the price seems very reasonable.

Take Care

Nice deal....check it out thoroughly--bring some tools and pop the muffler if you can. ay look cherry, but scored pistons areeasy to hide!

winner winner

I've had my 353 for over 3 years now. Changed the e muffler to a older 350 muffler,enlarged the original exit but kept the spark screen. Retuned the carb plus a few internal engine mods and the lil saw runs well. Very strong and very fast. It handles an 18" bar with Stihl rsc or Woodland pro 20rc chain in hardwood quite nicely. At this elevation (17') it will handle anything I throw at it.

Latest posts

Back