• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found one - Thanks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a ms261cm if you are interested in it, I need to get photos to you of the ms261cm and the ms261 std carb.

I also have a muff modded ms261cm with base gasket delete, and a very nice ported ms261 std carb.

I've got a 261 that I'd call good, not mint (sounds like Fin's might be nicer). It's been on eBay for a week, closes tomorrow. Bid is still fairly low...probably not the best time to be selling saws on eBay.

I've got a 261 that I'd call good, not mint (sounds like Fin's might be nicer). It's been on eBay for a week, closes tomorrow. Bid is still fairly low...probably not the best time to be selling saws on eBay.

I saw that ms261, and seen it was from Alaska, and figured someone closer could afford it over me in the states. It looks like a nice one.

I copied that pic when I was doing my own GN. I just got mine back from paint and the new girdled stroker engine is on the stand getting ready to go back in the car.

Mine looks identical with the exception of the wheels,

Nice! I've always had a soft spot for those. Wish I could work on my old T/A, but for now chainsaws are all that occupies the garage door wrench time.

Nice saw, hopefully you didn't forget about fleabay ridiculous fee's
I list items on there most of the times trying to recoup but lately I've lost
more money while they lined their pockets up nicely. Example I recently
I sold a wood splitter for $900 that was barely a year old and cost me $1200
the fees were $117.50 plus another $27 bucks to PayPal ;(

Latest posts

Back