• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Husqvarna 262xp/261 hybrid in good condition. 275$ PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought this as a nice running 261, I immediately converted it to a 262xp with a new meteor piston, caber ring, a 3 shoe clutch off a 357xp. It breaks my heart some to sell this, but I have more saws than I can run, plus I prefer the antivbe on my stihl 362. Very nice running saw, pretty sure I rebuilt the carb as well. Probably had about 2 tanks through it. I put my compression tester on it, but it only read about 110, although Im a little suspicious of that reading. It does seem to take a few pulls to start, perhaps it could be tuned better, or possibly that's cuz I really don't ever use it. The original cylinder looked really good. as did the 261 piston . I have a decent 20 inch oregon bar for it that I would sell for another 15$, but don't know if you want to pay to ship that . Feel free to call or text me if you have questions. DavidIMG_2004.jpegIMG_2008.jpegIMG_2009.jpegIMG_2007.jpegIMG_2006.jpeg
img_2005-jpeg.1118825

Attachments

• IMG_2005.jpeg
    IMG_2005.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 119

Latest posts

Back