Four Paws ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alderman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Can you grease the bearing on the 757 through the hole in the end of the clutch shaft? If so, what kind of grease would you recommend?

Wow, I am getting called out...LOL...am I the resident Shindaiwa expert or something?

You most certainly can grease the clutch bearing through the hole in the end of the crankshaft. I have been using high-temp, high-pressure grease, available in the tube at any autoparts store. Just bought one of these - it works great on the bar and the clutch bearings!

17225.jpg

Buy it here - http://store.baileys-online.com/cgi-bin/baileys/7?mv_session_id=m3eEbvip&product_sku=17225

How are your saws holding up for you? Mod the muffler on the 757 yet? After I get my woods port 757 finished up - and provided it works out and makes more power - I'll help you with yours if you are interested!

Josh

alderman said:
How often do you grease this bearing?

I grease it every time I change the chain. And, just a tiny bit of grease is needed - not even a full pump - you don't want to over-do-it.

BlueRidgeMark said:
Yes! And you're stuck with it! Get used to it!

I don't mind - like to help when I can!

Back