Free advertising

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, Darin. I don't have the $12 per month to spare. I tried to put my info in there, but it kept asking me for my payment preferences. If anyone here needs a 'hired gun' in central FL, email me.:angel:

hrmm, Did you click free ads? And then try to add your company cause as I said before it doesn't cost you guys anything. Its for the sponsors and possible new sponsors to pay for. Contractor and Want to buy areas are free. So please be my guinea pig and try to put your ad in that way. I just am interested in working the bugs out.

Darin, there is no link to 'free ads'. I figured it out, after the fact. It says it costs $12 per month to place an ad, but I made an ad anyways. After the ad was made, it said I was on 'free unlimited' status.
Thanks for the site! :)

Ok, this is how everything works. Nicrosis, the contractos.php link you posted is going away. This thread was started almost a year ago. All contractors and want ads are free, dealers can post their website for 12 bucks a month for one ad and unlimited ads for 20 bucks. Contractors will also be able to add their equipment for free if you contact me and I will change your ad status. I am working on fixing the bugs. One problem now is that many of you signed up and I had to change all of you contractors to free unlimited before you can post. It is supposed to work when you hit no ads for the free ones.
It is hosted on priceitsite cause the vbulletinhosting arboristsite uses isnt on a secure server....so no credit card info can be handled.

I'm new to the site. Based on the previous posts I gather that I need to go somewhere else to post an ad but I 'll go ahead and enter basic info in this thread.
My name is Justin Scott. I am a tree care professional located in Canon City, CO. I provide general tree care throughout Southern Colorado (and South Texas for a few weeks in the winter). My specialties include fruit tree pruning, quality shrub care, and stump grinding. My equipment ranges from quality hand tools through climbing gear, PowerPruners, chipper and stump grinder.I can be contacted at (719) 276- 1822.

Thanksgiving? Where's tha grub???
Starvin.gif

got two turkeys down this weekend, Sat and Sun. Today is Turkey casserole. tomorrow...... dunno yet, gots a pile of nice white meat to go through. Cant wait till the US turkey day, going to the cabin and meeting all the guys to do bird all over again.. Only addition is sweet tater pie and corn bread biscuits, I have a buddy who just loves the US of A.

Hello All!

Nichols Arboriculture, Inc.
573 Cloudcroft Dr.
Deltona, FL 32738-9279
407-760-8557

I would be Shawn Nichols, owner/climber. Also, certified arborist "in training", scheduled to take the test near the end of January :) Six years climbing. Licensed/insured OF COURSE.

Crown Reduction
Crane Work
Thinning
Transplanting
Removals
Deep Root Fertilization
Trunk Injection
Disease Diagnoses/Treatment
;)

Thanks Darin,

Baxter Tree Service
Columbia SC 29045

We Do What Others Can't or won't Do

I started the business full time 3 years ago and it's still growing. Been in the general business over 30 years. I'm 57 and still climbing. Love it, love it, love it.

Thanks again Darin.

Jim L. Baxter

Back