• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell FREE Homey Super EZ Auto Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fellas -

I only paid $5 for the saw, need to clear space in the garage. You just need to pay for shipping. FYI - I can ship anything via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box for the same price you pay in the US, so shipping will be $6 - $15 or so, depending on size.

As you can see from the pictures, just about everything is there; only a few pieces were missing. Piston appears to be toast, but cylinder actually looks ok in the areas that I can see. Muffler is good. Carb looks fine. Coil looks fine. Rear handle is missing a small-ish piece that was broken off.

If you need better pictures, let me know. I'll also clean up anything before shipping; I don't like to mail out a bunch of grimy parts.

BTW - if anyone has a correct fuel cap (black?) for a blue Super XL, I need one.

IMG_7440.JPG IMG_7441.JPG IMG_7442.JPG

Latest posts

Back