Free super split in NH

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbooga

cords of mystic memory
Reaction score
This is clear on the other side of the state and I can't get there to take advantage. Figured I'd share the opportunity with my AS friends in NH and near the Mass. border.

free log splitter (brookline)
Date: 2010-03-16, 3:14PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

It was my dads but he lives in florida now. it use to run when he was here but now it has been ####ting in a shed for 3 years. it is called a super split and is red in color. it is useless to us cause we have a pellet stove. Note my dad told me this was a dangerous unit due to it split wood faster then a standerd log splitter.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1647023324

http://nh.craigslist.org/zip/1647023324.html

CRAP!!

I'd be nothing but Vapor trails and a cloud of dust heading to pick that up!!!

One of the Gang here had better get it... Free super split....I dunno if I can get my brain to accept the concept. WOW!!!

Boogah, you're the man of the hour for posting it was avail.:clap::clap::clap:

Got a Nit to pick with ya though.
"The other side of the state" for you, is like me driving all the way to the county seat. Surely you have other reasons...LOL!!!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Was anyone here lucky enough to score this one?

I never heard back, five bucks says some junk dealer got it and it's halfway to being made into a 2012 Kia already... :(

A free Super-Split would be the score of the year!

I don't know if this is what happened or not but I have friends that post fake ads on craigslist just to see how many e-mails they get. They usually don;t respond to them.
Scott

Got a Nit to pick with ya though.
"The other side of the state" for you, is like me driving all the way to the county seat. Surely you have other reasons...LOL!!!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

LOL!!! I do the forum a solid and I get picked on for posting from a territorially teenie state. We're not all fortunate enough to be posting from Detroit Lions country - a place where folks are nostalgic for the days of Rodney Peete and 6-10 regular season records. :laugh:

Unbeknownst to you, you're only taking horizontal linear distance into consideration. There's some wicked frost heaves that'll accrue some serious verticality and have a material affect on r/t travel distance. :laugh:

Hell, there's one frost ditch on the Gov. Wentworth Hwy thru Tuftonborough that's so friggin deep that I've become half fluent in Mandarin from the daily commute. :laugh:

But do believe I crunched the numbers and did a serious hedonistic calculus before posting. I learnt of the opportunity circa quarter to 4ish yesterday p.m.. Had a Lakes Region obligation at 6 last night and couldn't make trax. At the moment, we're packing up the baby for a hospital stay for a few days at Dartmouth. Gonna be preoccupied for a bit and would not have been able to do a carpe diem on this until at least Monday - by which point this would have been gone.

I've been the beneficiary of some hot leads in the past, so I figgered I'd pay it forward amongst my firewooder bretheren here pm AS. On this one gonna have to live vicariously thru a fellow Granite Stater.

Ulterior motive alert - I was hoping someone in the Rochester-Tamworth axis would nab this in case I nabbed me a truckload of elm, knotwood, or some such. What would henceforth be known as "calling in a favor wood. " :D

Latest posts

Back