From Tampa Florida

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treeman14

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Coleman Powermate Generator, 5000 watts, Model # PM 0545007 SN 94950819

Briggs and Stratton pressure washer

Tandem trailer, 16', green

Stolen from our shop in Lutz, FL on Monday July 11, 2005

Brett, sorry to hear it. They are a hot commodity with the storm season heating up. I wonder if Coleman has any way of tracking the SN. Bummer.

Police will send out a bulletin with the SN to pawn shops. They took about a dozen fingerprints to send up to FDLE in Tallahassee. We'll see, I don't expect to get it back, but you never know. I just ordered an 8' X 20' industrial storage unit to put all the equipment in. Everything will go in there at night. From what I hear, it takes a couple hours of torching to get into one of those things.

Good luck to you. Maybe ask police to put SN in the Panhandle area pawn shops.
Keep us updated on the finger print issue. It took forever in Monroe county to get results back. ( we got broken into with nothing stolen except a set of keys )

Keep a search going on Ebay as well. Hot stuff has a habit of turning up there from time to time.

Last edited:
A pox on thieves. May their genitalia shrivel and fall off while causing them excruciating pain during the process. :angel:

Stumper said:
A pox on thieves. May their genitalia shrivel and fall off while causing them excruciating pain during the process. :angel:
Better yet, may the fleas of a thousand camels feast on their nether regions.

Brett, any further details on the pressure washer and the trailer? Serial #, plate #, etc?

NeTree said:
Brett, any further details on the pressure washer and the trailer? Serial #, plate #, etc?

No tag on the trailer, the VIN is 1A9US162X1B466216

I can't find the paperwork for the pressure washer. :dizzy:

Back