• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell FS: Echo 271T parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mh9162013

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I decided to part my Echo 271T and have several parts for sale:

Clutch assembly
Bearing needle 10
Oil pump
Entire carb assembly
Ignition coil
Flywheel
Entire pullstart assembly
Airfilter cover and thumbscrew
Muffler cover

They're all in good, working (but used) shape although they could use some cleaning. All listed parts are OEM I don't have pics, but could get them for anyone who's interested. I can also provide the precise part number in case you need to confirm what I'm selling.

As for price, I'll entertain any reasonable offer and will provide a discount for lot purchased.

Selling to those in the USA only.

Oh, and I have the piston and cylinder that got about 140-145 PSI before teardown, but I can't remove it from the housing due to two stripped hex screws. It also has some a piece of weed eater string inside (I tried using it to lock the piston during disassembly and the piston sheared it clean off (oops). I assume there's no damage to it, but I can't say for sure.

Then there's the muffler itself, but the cat inside is rattling around. If it's still of use to anyone, I can sell that too (or possibly it include it for free with purchase of other parts)

I do! Tell me what you're interested in and I can get you some pics.

I need the whole chain break assemble, if you have just some of it like the clutch cover or handle, also need the air filter cover. bar and chain to if u have

I have the chain break assembly, but it's not in the best of shape. I'll try to get a picture of it and let you decide if you still want it.

I have a bar and chain, but it's aftermarket (Oregon). I'll try to get you the pics this afternoon.

Thanks!

any shape is better than not having one at all!!! lol as is the case with the one i was given over weekend from guy a bought a string trimmer from. didnt have break assemble cluth cover or air cover onit but cranks right over and runs liek a champ!!
where are u located?

I'm located in western KY, so not too far from you.

One thing I want to mention is the sprocket cover being in really worn shape (I have made some posts with pics somewhere around this message board), so keep that in mind if you still want the aftermarket bar and chain, which is a 14" I think.

Are you still interested in the bar and chain?

Also, what part you referring to when you say "clutch cover or handle?"

if u have any of the clutch cover/chain break assembly thats what im needing really bad

is the chainbreak/clutch cover operational still? u got a pic of the outside of it?

Yes. When I took apart the 271T, the chain brake worked just fine. On the inside, some of the plastic is missing, as if some bits are missing due to a chain getting lose (the chain catch is sheared off)

Do you want the bar nut with the chain brake assembly?

These are the parts i know right now i need:
  • Chainbreak/clutch cover assemblt
  • air filter/air filter cover
  • bar & chain--if u got one
i think thats it, what would that cost me to get from you?

These are the parts i know right now i need:
  • Chainbreak/clutch cover assemblt
  • air filter/air filter cover
  • bar & chain--if u got one
i think thats it, what would that cost me to get from you?

I have a brand new air filter for the 271T, but I can't find it. If I do, i'll let you know. But yes, I do have the rest of the things you want. I want to mention that the bar and chain may not be in the best of condition. They are usable and work, but I'm not a chainsaw guru, so I can't say for certain what their condition is, so consider it AS-IS. That being said, I'm more than happy to sell it to you for a cheap price, although it will probably double the shipping cost due to its weight and size compared to the other items you want from me.

If you want: chain brake assembly/clutch cover, air filter cover, bar and chain, then I'll ask for $40 + shipping.

If you want: chain brake assembly/clutch cover and air filter cover, then I'll ask for $35 + shipping. Remember, even though I'm only asking for $5 for the bar and chain since I'm selling it as-is, it will add at least a few dollars to the shipping cost.

Send me your ZIP for a shipping quote if you're still interested.

Back