• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell FS Husqvarna 550xp - 16" and 20" bars - Chesapeake VA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmpugh7

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
New to site but not to saws. Recently moved from country to city and am going to let my 550xp go.

Has a used 16" bar with two new Oregon chains
Has a brand new 20" bar and new chain

Only run a handful of times which is ultimately why I'm selling. Never abused and in great condition, both form and function.

Asking $300 plus shipping

d60e7fbaa65369d8cbcf3f6c105c9859.jpg

9530dfdad3960dfff9389c158656fd5c.jpg

Nice looking saw but unfortunately your going to have to get to know some people here before they are going to be very interested.

New comers are always welcome but generally the only people who sign up just to sell a saw are scammers.

What kinda saws do you prefer to run

New to site but not to saws. Recently moved from country to city and am going to let my 550xp go.

Has a used 16" bar with two new Oregon chains
Has a brand new 20" bar and new chain

Only run a handful of times which is ultimately why I'm selling. Never abused and in great condition, both form and function.

Asking $300 plus shipping

d60e7fbaa65369d8cbcf3f6c105c9859.jpg

9530dfdad3960dfff9389c158656fd5c.jpg
Welcome to AS.
What year is the saw.
Do you have any pictures of the other bar.
Thanks,
Brett

Nice looking saw but unfortunately your going to have to get to know some people here before they are going to be very interested.

New comers are always welcome but generally the only people who sign up just to sell a saw are scammers.

What kinda saws do you prefer to run

For what it's worth I'm no scammer. I have very little time to tinker anymore with 4 kids.

I like excess and my Makita 6401 with 84cc big bore kit is my favorite saw. Heavy as hell but so much fun to cut with. It was so much cheaper than the Dolmar 9100 my buddy has and I have very little patience to wait for the right deal. :)

In fact I think he's a member here. Jeff Tyree? I'll have to text him to get his UN for some street credit.

My number is 540-759-one5nine6 in case anyone wants to call or text for further info.

For what it's worth I'm no scammer. I have very little time to tinker anymore with 4 kids.

I like excess and my Makita 6401 with 84cc big bore kit is my favorite saw. Heavy as hell but so much fun to cut with. It was so much cheaper than the Dolmar 9100 my buddy has and I have very little patience to wait for the right deal. :)

In fact I think he's a member here. Jeff Tyree? I'll have to text him to get his UN for some street credit.

My number is 540-759-one5nine6 in case anyone wants to call or text for further info.
I have a couple of the Makita 6421 saws, I love how smooth they are. I haven't put very much time on mine but they are going to be one of my favorite firewood saws for sure.

It seems to be a fair price on your 550 though

Good morning Rye.
How's that 2 saw plan working for you.

Hey buddy hope all is well. 2 saw plan works, I absolutely grin every time I run the 461 you sold me and the 241 is great at all the smaller stuff (actually with a sharp chain it's silly how much the little saw will eat) but truth be told I miss my 661. I don't need one but I do miss having a big saw, but the wife said I could upgrade my firewood tractor if I didn't have to use any money out of saving so the 661 had to go.
So the big question is do I find another 661, port the 461 (muwahhhhh), or sell a kidney and get a 462 when they drop.
I'm leaning port the 461 as it's the cheapest route.

Sorry OP for the derail, Rye.

Hey buddy hope all is well. 2 saw plan works, I absolutely grin every time I run the 461 you sold me and the 241 is great at all the smaller stuff (actually with a sharp chain it's silly how much the little saw will eat) but truth be told I miss my 661. I don't need one but I do miss having a big saw, but the wife said I could upgrade my firewood tractor if I didn't have to use any money out of saving so the 661 had to go.
So the big question is do I find another 661, port the 461 (muwahhhhh), or sell a kidney and get a 462 when they drop.
I'm leaning port the 461 as it's the cheapest route.

Sorry OP for the derail, Rye.
Glad you like it, you'd like it ported even more, and the sounds :).
I was thinking this would be a nice fit between the two, besides it would give you a little more color.
I get that, sacrifices must be made, just wait until I start listing saws, but a pole barn is worth it, then I can get more saws than I have.

Back