FS Mcculloch 250 parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johncinco

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Mcculloch 250 parts saw for sale. What makes it a parts saw? I took it apart. I bought it and may have started it a few times, then I needed a recoil winder spool and stole it. Then I got another one and replaced it, and just never put it all back together so rather than do the work I 'll just sell it as a parts saw. I am 99% sure everything is still there and will look it over to make sure and get back with you if not. Includes a hard nose bar about 18" but no chain. I pulled on the crank, rolled it over, and it all seems to be tight and no slop.

Hows about $40 plus shipping to you.

One part

I do not know if clutch and bar-cover will work on my 200 If it will give set a price with true cost of shipping (member of Blue Lodge ,712 wilson NC)All ways great to meet a brother Mason I was Rasied to master mason 1965.

JR:taped:

Please delete thread

Since we cant delete our won threads any longer, someone else pleae feel free to delete this one. I have it for sale elsewhere and dont like it when folks use this space to advertise, so I wont be hypocritical and do it as well.

Thanks for looking, retrun to your previous post viewing and merryment.

Back