FSI...how restrictive are the Fed's?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. WTH are you doing? I'd skip the man from U.N.C.L.E. stuff. -IMHO.

My point being-since your alphabet soup didn't have any meaning for me I can't give an imformed answer. Generally speaking working for or with any bureuacracy is less than wonderful.:angel:

I understand...I lived in Larimer County for 11 years. Moved out here a couple of years back. If it isn't in the manual......LOL

The places I miss are in order:

Medicine Bow National Forest in Wyoming...
Those area's north of Steam Boat,
Pingree Park area west of Ft Collins to Crown Point
AND my favorite, Larime River area North of Cambers Lake (North of 14) and that entire Rawah National Forest Area.

Other than that I don't miss much.

Bet you understand that. :D

( I agree that working with Bureaucracy if sometime more of a hemoroid than a gain..which is why I'm asking those who can turn alpabet soap into info. Its just what things are call out here...we didn't grow up at over 5000ft and in Oxygen Debt and can make those abstract connections..just kidding!:eek: )

So what is DEC, NYS and FSI? I'm guessing that NYS is New York State. DEC" Dept. of Environmental Caca? FSI = Forgotten Science Institute, Freudian Slip Investigations???? Satisfy my curiosity-Pleeease.;)

Back