Garn Wood Boiler Installation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good!!

How long can you go on one burn?

And is that the 1500 gallon one?

More pictures!!

Looks good!!

How long can you go on one burn?

And is that the 1500 gallon one?

More pictures!!

Hi rx7145;

It will burn about 1 hour on one load (usually 3 loads per burn) and yes it is a 1500 gallon unit. Today is quit mild..35'F, I lit it today (Monday)and will require refireing sometimes Wednesday if the temperature doesn't change.
I have lots of pictures but have trouble trimming them to meet the site upload requirements.

Regards

Nice looking install!

Your instal looks good. Nice and clean. I'm the guy on you tube with garn 2000 "John" about a 10min video. I just signed up to this site. Installed unit in 2009 during summer. I have not figured out how to upload pics to the site yet.

I have a garn 2000 that is the second season heating my house and my 30 by 60 shop. I like it but it would not hurt to have more storage. I also need to learn how to post pictures.

Garn in my shop

I installed a 1500 Garn in the spring 2010, it heats my house,shop,green house, and domestic hot water. It saved me around six cord of wood over the old Heatmor that I had before. I love it,very easy to operate. Some days you don't even have to fire it.
Your friend in Duluth

Latest posts

Back