Gehl AL-20DX mini loader ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'll post some pictures of my Gehl lifting some logs. We took down a eucalyptus and could just dump the debris down a ravine. I also have some pictures of it running on wet grass. It rained for about 5 hours the night before. Look at the before and after pictures of it running on the very damp lawn. No damage.

The first 3 pictures are of it picking up a log, taking it to the top of the ravine and then a picture of the logs in the ravine. The next two pictures are before running on the wet grass and after.

Gehl'S SUCK !!!

DON'T BY ANY THING FROM Gehl AS WE HAD TWO 7810 SKID STEER'S A 362 MIN. EX AND A 4835 SKID STEER . ALL OF THEM WERE JUNK (WE MADE THE DEALER TAKE THEM BACK!!!!!!!! THE 7810 WAS THE WORST. FIRST ONE BROKE DOWN 14 TIMES IN 82HR. !!! THEY REPLACED IT WITH A NEW ONE (THAT WAS BUILT JUST FOR US / PULLED OFF THE LINE TAKEN APART RE ASSEMBLED BY THEIR ENGINEERS WITH ALL THE UPDATES AND SHIPPED )AND THAT ONE HAS BROKE DOWN 10 TIMES IN 79HR!! JUST TO CLARIFY BROKE DOWN MEANS THE UNIT HAD TO BE DRAGGED ON TO A TRAILER OR THE MECHANIC HAD TO COME OUT (WITCH TOOK 3 TO 4 DAYS) BECAUSE THE UNIT COULD NOT BE MOVED. THEY HAVE NO PARTS ON HAND AND IT TAKES DAYS TO WEEKS TO GET EVEN THE MOST BASIC PARTS !

ASD,
Sorry to hear of the problems you had with your Gehl. I am not encouraging or advising anyone to buy this machine, but I bought this 3 year old machine used 6 months ago and it has been trouble free so far.

This link seems to counter what you say about Gehl, although I don't doubt that every company makes a lemon now and then.
http://www.************/archive/index.php/t-36997.html

the big problem with gehl is that they don't build their own tractors !they just paint them yellow change a couple of items and put stickers on them !

gehl track loaders are takeuchi with a different cab

wheel loaders are jcb

skid steers are mustangs

min ex are imports

the biggest problem is that when something dose go wrong "it not are fault it a problem with a vendor" (i have heard this 31 times on 4 different gehl's) my biggest gripe is i did not buy parts from vendors and build a ASD mobile i bought a gehl . in 17 years in bis. i have never delt with another company that wanted to blame the vender's for their product

Latest posts

Back