German Actress Injured her breast with Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taznleo1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Has this ever happened you any of you sawers!!

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German actress was taken to hospital after an artist injured her breasts while trying to cut open her bra with a chainsaw during a rehearsal for a stage show, she has told a newspaper.

"It was the worst moment of my life. I thought, Sibylle, you're going to die," the actress, former ???? star Sibylle Rauch, 43, told Bild newspaper.

The chainsaw operator, performance artist Marko Koenig, said Rauch was lying down during the rehearsal on Monday and suddenly bent forward just as he was applying the saw to her bra.

"I couldn't pull back the chainsaw quickly enough and cut her breast and stomach. It was terrible," he told Bild. The hospital in Karlsruhe, southwest Germany, where Rauch was treated declined to give details of her injuries. "We are not authorised to comment on our patients," a spokesman said.
:D

Sure, unhooking that bra can be a pain sometimes, but a chainsaw is just overkill!

Sounds like a runner up for the Darwin Award.

i hope they aren't romantically involved; each should've had more sense; failsafe there should have been easily met.

But if 2 like that breed we might all be in trouble; and they might still be cousins if they got divorced!

A German breast is a terrible thing to waste, Good thing it wasnt Claudia Shiffer or Heidi Klum

Kenn

Originally posted by rumination
Sure, unhooking that bra can be a pain sometimes, but a chainsaw is just overkill!

Sounds like a runner up for the Darwin Award.

overKILL... HA!

:laugh:

Originally posted by OutOnaLimb
A German breast is a terrible thing to waste, Good thing it wasnt Claudia Shiffer or Heidi Klum

Kenn

i'm shocked he didn't get his saw snagged up on her arm pit hair:D

Originally posted by ROLLACOSTA
i'm shocked he didn't get his saw snagged up on her arm pit hair:D

Hey, all the German Birds I "dated" when I was in Germany shaved thier pits and legs. I wish I could say that about the "Granola bunnie hugger girls" here in Colorado.

Kenn:D

I'll probably regret asking....but what's a "Granola bunnie hugger girl"?

New Leaf Market & Deli

Originally posted by monkeypuzzle
I kinda like the "Granola bunnie hugger girls"

1235 Apalachee Pkwy, Tallahassee, FL 32301

Target rich enviroment.

Only problem is that most I have seen around there like "Granola bunnie hugger girls", too. :p

:D

Che,

granola bunny hugger girl is just another way of referring to a young hippie of the female gender.

a.k.a. crunchmuffins, hippie chicks, rainbow children, etc.

Thanks Leon.

Can't say I've ever heard the 'bunny hugger' reference.

I didn't know there were still any 'young hippie girls' around anymore. Jeeeeeeeeeze....I'm so out of the loop. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by che
Thanks Leon.

Can't say I've ever heard the 'bunny hugger' reference.

I didn't know there were still any 'young hippie girls' around anymore. Jeeeeeeeeeze....I'm so out of the loop. :rolleyes:

Yep, and they wear tie-dye and bell bottoms, sans bra.

Latest posts

Back