GF Beranek .. Better w/ age like "vintage" ... redwood books

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M.D. Vaden

vadenphotography.com
Reaction score
Since one of these book's cover mentions the writing by an old logger, thought this might be a good forum to post these in. More text after images.

Book_A_600.jpg Book_B_600.jpg

Barely got 4 pages into these books a couple days ago, and I decided to wait for my next redwood visit, a week from now, so I can really relax and enjoy. But the sample I read was exceptionally well written ... and reminded me of how some wines or foods improve with age.

Gerald (w/ Mrs. B's assist) have released some very good publications already. But the pages of these latest books exudes a maturity that reminds me of how some plants or trees look beautiful for many years, but eventually reach some point where they produce a certain fruit or blossom that has been long anticipated.

If you think along the lines of the Century Plant, etc., that's what I mean. Anyhow, I'm itching to get into these pages deeper. Bet everyone I cross paths with in Nor Cal will get a glimpse of these.

Thank you ... wonderful work and photos.

[QUOTE="well,,you going to take it with you??? :D[/QUOTE]
The dollar losing its value as it is, would be better invested in the book. Knowledge always grows in value.

Latest posts

Back