Going away present for Oldirty

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moss

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Good luck on your Alaska adventure!

I owe you this promised documentary evidence of arboreal friskiness, an inspiration to us all. Photographed by a friend near the site of the recent BARC climb:
356470952_856423646c.jpg

Link to image on Flickr

The BARC climb team will miss your contributions to the advancement of recreational tree climbing!

Take care,
-moss, buzzer emeritus

Notice that the gray squirrel is obeying the rule of at least three points of contact while at height. The white squirrel on the other hand is probably wondering "I can't remember signing up for this!"

The albino squirrel is one of twins, born two years ago (I think). Not an easy life without gray camo, one's been missing for awhile. Here's how squirrels caught napping end up, red-tailed hawks are always on the lookout for lunch...

320722034_2066b901c7.jpg

-moss

Good luck on your Alaska adventure!

I owe you this promised documentary evidence of arboreal friskiness, an inspiration to us all. Photographed by a friend near the site of the recent BARC climb:
356470952_856423646c.jpg

Link to image on Flickr

The BARC climb team will miss your contributions to the advancement of recreational tree climbing!

Take care,
-moss, buzzer emeritus

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

thanks dude. i think we both know i will cherish it. lol

rec climb in AK? good luck with barc moss. be well.

Latest posts

Back