Gone Mobile

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The WoodButcher

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
:rock: Gone mobile, got logs?
roadready.jpg

onjacks.jpg

Very nice looking set-up Woodbutcher. Im jealous.:D I had to bring the wife over and show her the pics of your rig and tell her thats what I want from Santa. Wish me luck. Good luck with everything.

They do make good Christmas Gifts

They do make good Christmas Gifts. I love mine. Ya never know, now that she knows what you want, ya might get 1.:cheers:

Log handeling

HI OZDOG, I use a boomtruck and winches. Winches most of the time though. Only use the boomtruck for max size logs.This is the only pic of my log loader I can find now.:rockn:
logroller23.jpg

This helps when Im milling at home as well.
Chainfall.jpg

Last edited:
Axle

olyman said:
closer pics of the axle setup--and how to remove when at site--
The jacks were not on the mill in the first pic. (on the truck)Now that the jacks are on it, I just jack it up and slide the wheels off set it down, level and start milling. I have gotten my set up time down to less than 15 min. I don't have any close up pix but the hub stays with the wheel and the whole inner axle slides out of the axle tube at each side. They are held on with hitch pins when traveling. The winch also slides into the axle tube for log loading, when mobile.

Latest posts

Back