Good news

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simonizer

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Despite what everyone has heard, the 372XP will be produced through until the year 2011. This is straight from Sweden as of today. I know many of you love this saw, it is a great little machine in every regard. Cheers, Simon.

asb151 said:
The question now is how many will they make and will they be available here?
It will be based on supply and demand. I was assured if we ordered 100 we could get them. The important thing is that Husqvarna is tooled up to produce them, is producing them, and will continue to do so. They realized that cutting production on a proven machine was not a prudent business decision.

Simonizer said:
Despite what everyone has heard, the 372XP will be produced through until the year 2011. This is straight from Sweden as of today. I know many of you love this saw, it is a great little machine in every regard. Cheers, Simon.
Coming from you, I call BS, anyone else I would say great. Despite what everyone has heard.............Simon, the man with the inside track to Husky, c'mon.

clearance said:
Coming from you, I call BS, anyone else I would say great. Despite what everyone has heard.............Simon, the man with the inside track to Husky, c'mon.
What, I'm not an authorized Husqvarna dealer now? Why don't you do a little research before you open your mouth? As an engineer I have close ties to Husqvarna and Stihl.

Simonizer said:
What, I'm not an authorized Husqvarna dealer now? Why don't you do a little research before you open your mouth? As an engineer I have close ties to Husqvarna and Stihl.
Authorized to BS, get lost.

Simonizer said:

That's what we've been hearing all along. Just how many make it to the USA has always been the question.

clearance said:
Authorized to BS, get lost.
I try to post some good news to fellow professionals and a wannabe construction worker with a two-digit IQ and an inferiority complex, (which is fully justified), has to mouth-off and taint the thread. Take your 1971 Fargo 4x4 up into the tundra at -20 and have a fuel pump failure or something, loser.

Simonizer said:
I try to post some good news to fellow professionals and a wannabe construction worker with a two-digit IQ and an inferiority complex, (which is fully justified), has to mouth-off and taint the thread. Take your 1971 Fargo 4x4 up into the tundra at -20 and have a fuel pump failure or something, loser.
"Fellow professionals", you are not fit to pack my gas and oil, you were very abusive to Mr. Cahoons wife a little while ago, I decided and said you were NFG then because of that and I still think it. It is all BS, send us the info from Husky, a link to them so we can see instead of listening to you, cull.

clearance said:
"Fellow professionals", you are not fit to pack my gas and oil, you were very abusive to Mr. Cahoons wife a little while ago, I decided and said you were NFG then because of that and I still think it. It is all BS, send us the info from Husky, a link to them so we can see instead of listening to you, cull.
I can give you a contact number in Edmonton at Husqvarna. Go to your nearest dealer, they will quote their dealer number to gain access and will be able to confirm exactly what I stated when I started this thread. You may then back-peddle and wipe the egg off your face at your leisure.

Last edited by a moderator:
"MY" question is ......... If this is true about the 372XP then why the 575XP ? Humm . I got a Baileys catalog that have 372 's in there now and also they are back on there web site. I dont think 2006 is going to be an issue but 2011 ? I guess we'll find out . ALSO , i seen some old poor sucker on Ebay selling the 372XP's for $680. + shipping, had 10 on hand for sale .....ha , sorry for him.

Simonizer said:
a wannabe construction worker with a two-digit IQ

I dont want to get too involved in this pi$$ing match, but I felt it only fair to mention that Clearance has a High two-digit IQ.

Just throwing it out there, thats all.

Ya'll had a long winter ---- Ya'll need to go till your garden or something . ha. HELLO ? Chainsaw fourm , The hair shop is down the street .

Simonizer said:
Does Sweden work for Husky? I've never heard of him. ;)

Till the garden? It snowed today, will snow tomorrow.
Can't remember anybody saying us good ol' American fellers will have 372's for years. Our supply is drying up and we're adjusting to the "clean" 575. As Frankie(Sinatra) sang it..."That's Life!"
You guys need a drink...(Please see another post to pick your brew).

RaisedByWolves said:
I dont want to get too involved in this pi$$ing match, but I felt it only fair to mention that Clearance has a High two-digit IQ.

Just throwing it out there, thats all.
Ha ha, I gathered that.

Back