Gravely Pro Chip 495 Info on Web???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadditchwitch

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can find info, specs, manufactuer contact for a GRAVELY PRO CHIP 495 brush chipper (Model 993016 - Serial # 000115) on the Web???

I've tried Google/Yahoo/Wikipedia and only come up with Gravely mowers.

Help please. THANKS in advance.

chadditchwitch said:
Anybody know where I can find info, specs, manufactuer contact for a GRAVELY PRO CHIP 495 brush chipper (Model 993016 - Serial # 000115) on the Web???

I've tried Google/Yahoo/Wikipedia and only come up with Gravely mowers.

Help please. THANKS in advance.

You can get any parts or info you need from GME in Idaho. Mel Curtis, the COE designed and built all the Promark / Gravely range.
www.gmeidaho.com

Any Gravely dealer can go to the Gravely dealer website and look up parts for you for that machine.
nope. the range was dropped when Ariens bought the whole gravely line. the rights to the machines were bought by M-Bco of wisconsin, who so far have not seen fit to manufacture any more.

I just checked our Ariens dealer website. All the parts drawings and parts numbers ARE AVAILABLE to dealers on the "Parts Radar" section of the site. I just looked at them.
I would doubt that Ariens/Gravely keeps any parts in stock though. But, at least you can get drawings and part numbers.

Latest posts

Back