GTG at Tree Monkey's DEC. 6 Augusta, WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some ideas since the logs will be tree length. Before they go on the blocking trailer they can go to a staging area and be blocked down on each end to 14' then put on the trailer.

Why wasn't that suggested before? :crazy:

I picked up two jars of antifreeze today..... Sadly one is about done....

Go 12'... We going 16" or 20" on this stuff?
I never thought to ask...
:chop::chop:
16" for majority I think. I was thinking when we trim the logs down to 12' do it in an area with some splitters to split the smaller stuff. We can then keep pushing up the blocks and pushing away the splits with the loader.

Attending
Tbrown. 28t swisher
Stihl Livin
Hedge Row splitter
Husqy lover
Dodgegeeks
Heavyfuel
Lurch2
RValue + dump trailer
AWOL
Alex + splitter
Vic
Moody
Wendell
Cobey
Hinerman + splitter
MarcS
Homelite410
Mdavlee?
Sunfish?
Sam-tip splitters and toolcat
Oliver1655 bucking trailer + splitter
Dave53223
Fishnuts2?

Updated?
So thats about 7 splitters plus two at Scotts. Few more and we should be set. Chris promises me we won't run out of trees.

What is our total body count so far? Husqy lover and I are trying to round up a couple guys and I am touching base with some more members on AS that are close to me.

What is our total body count so far? Husqy lover and I are trying to round up a couple guys and I am touching base with some more members on AS that are close to me.
I might have 1 or 2 guys come with. I am guessing lmbrman might be there. He was helping chris cut.

can we send PMs anymore? I tried to send TBrown a pm, can't figure it out. :)

If anyone has any needs lets get a list going so Chris can get it on hand before the big day. I know I am going to look for a bar for my new to me 2153.

Latest posts

Back