GTG at Tree Monkey's DEC. 6 Augusta, WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What Wendell was the only one you wanted to meet?
Of course. You can hardly blame him.

The joke I'd that met Dan several years ago at his GTG but he looks a lot different without facial hair and has put on a few pounds so his face is fuller.

So, I didn't recognize him and he used that to his advantage.

Some of them look like they grow out of sawdust piles. Almost like mushrooms.
I know right! I almost smashed who's ever 372 was under the front of the gooseneck bucking trailer after I cut the first round off the biggest log on our side! Landed within 4" of it and it was at least a 24" round!

I know right! I almost smashed who's ever 372 was under the front of the gooseneck bucking trailer after I cut the first round off the biggest log on our side! Landed within 4" of it and it was at least a 24" round!
I cut that log shorter so the tool cat can lift it. 1 foot longer and you would have hit the saw with the round dropping off the trailer.

I know of at least 10 areas of improvement.

Interest in what you have to improve/change. But each type has a reason or usefulness. Its like splitters which is better. It all depends on how you work and types of wood.

Is it a trailer or a piece of equipment. If equipment no licensing for the road.

Interest in what you have to improve/change. But each type has a reason or usefulness. Its like splitters which is better. It all depends on how you work and types of wood.

Is it a trailer or a piece of equipment. If equipment no licensing for the road.
When Dan says improvement, he actually means "changes based on what he's thinking"...
At that moment...
Then you gotta figure it out...
Takes a while to decipher the language...

Your trailer is full now. Not much room to fit new ideas in there.

f658549f90f7b890a0b16efee126a26b.jpg
Doug was a machine in the tool cat and he is not afraid to use it!

Back