Hakki pilke 1x37

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnyscapes

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Hakki Pilke 1x37 firewood processor ? I am looking in to buying one and want to hear from an owner.

We own two hakki pilke 1x37 easy processors and both run just about all week long every week. First off if you are doing this more than just on the weekends make sure that you spend the extra money and buy the easy package. The small cost up front is well worth it. The machines are very productive when all goes right. Make sure that you have wear parts in stock such as bars, chains, drive sprockets for the chain, belts, and a full set of metric wrenches. We have converted ours to electric with pulleys and belts hooked to 30 hp electric motors and love them. We also built hydraulic log decks with 3 and 4 strands. This is very nice if you will be operating stationary. You can email me at [email protected] and I will answer any questions that you have.

Thanks,
Troy

Hakki Pilke 1 x 37 Easy

Just wondering what the cost of this unit is around ? i know the japa 375TR pro is similar and sells for around 16 K ready for work, anyway if someone could point me in the right direction with experience i would be thankful.

We own two hakki pilke 1x37 easy processors and both run just about all week long every week. First off if you are doing this more than just on the weekends make sure that you spend the extra money and buy the easy package. The small cost up front is well worth it. The machines are very productive when all goes right. Make sure that you have wear parts in stock such as bars, chains, drive sprockets for the chain, belts, and a full set of metric wrenches. We have converted ours to electric with pulleys and belts hooked to 30 hp electric motors and love them. We also built hydraulic log decks with 3 and 4 strands. This is very nice if you will be operating stationary. You can email me at [email protected] and I will answer any questions that you have.

Thanks,
Troy

Any chance you could post us a few pictures of your set-up?

I have seen these in person a few times and if your wood is small and very straight softwood they will work but if you are running ten inch or larger oak I dont think you will be happy, just my 2 cents

www.procutfirewood.com

[QUOTE = "SawmillTroy, post: 1390127, member: 29380"] Nous possédons deux processeurs faciles hakki pilke 1x37 et les deux fonctionnent quasiment toute la semaine. Tout d’abord, si vous faites cela plus que le week-end, assurez-vous de dépenser l’argent supplémentaire et d’acheter le forfait easy. Le petit coût initial en vaut la peine. Les machines sont très productives quand tout va bien. Assurez-vous d’avoir en stock des pièces d’usure telles que des barres, des chaînes, des pignons d’entraînement pour la chaîne, des courroies et un jeu complet de clés métriques. Nous avons converti les nôtres en systèmes électriques avec poulies et courroies accrochées à des moteurs électriques de 30 CV et les aimons beaucoup. Nous avons également construit des ponts à bûches hydrauliques à 3 et 4 brins. Ceci est très bien si vous allez fonctionner à l'arrêt. Vous pouvez m'envoyer un e-mail à l' adresse [email protected] et je répondrai à toutes vos questions.

Merci,
Troy [/ QUOTE]
Bonjour comment aiguisé vous les chaînes pour combine hakki pilke car j’ai acheté un aiguiseuse pro. Mais le résulta n’est pas brillant

Latest posts

Back