Happy Birthday Fish!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birfday FISHMAN! We miss you around here dude!
Now lets chant - "WE want FISH, WE want FISH, WE want FISH!" :hmm3grin2orange:

I've gotten a few emails from Fish. He tells me that he cannot make a post. He's not banned, but just can't post. Hopefully someone will see this thread and fix that. I have his email address if a mod needs to contact him to talk with him about getting his account straightened out.

I surely hope he will get back posting here - he was always helpful! :msp_thumbsup:

:bday: Happy Birthday Fish! :cheers:

Last edited:
I've gotten a few emails from Fish. He tells me that he cannot make a post. He's not banned, but just can't post. Hopefully someone will see this thread and fix that. I have his email address if a mod needs to contact him to talk with him about getting his account straightened out.

I would be happy to do that Randy. From my investigating it seems there is no reason at all that Fish cannot post here on AS. All I can figure is there is something not right on his end, computer or server.

I would be happy to do that Randy. From my investigating it seems there is no reason at all that Fish cannot post here on AS. All I can figure is there is something not right on his end, computer or server.

I sent a message to Mrs. A.

She explained what was going on.....and that is between them.

I hope Ol' Fish had a fine birthday though. :msp_thumbup:

Today I had a dream

That Fish might have been gone forever. Thankfully the miserable old swine is still around. I would give him a great big hug if he was closer.

Happy Birthday Fish from the Old Country :rock:

Latest posts

Back