Has anyone had a T540 drop shipped from Baileys?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M&Rtree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Baileys and they said I could have it here by the 20th. Anyone done this?

Man sure was ready to take my money and guaranteed me the saw was available and would be drop shipped to me by the 20the. Made it sound like they've shipped one already.

Howdy,
I've asked around, and nobody would fess up. If it was outside of normal business hours when you called, it could have been our answering service. They really like to make sales, and can get over exuberant. The main reason I said what I did earlier is that T540's are like hens teeth right now. As far as shipping saws, we have (at Husqvarna's request) shipped units that we had in stock, and Husqvarna didn't to make a customer happy.
Regards
Gregg

Howdy,
I've asked around, and nobody would fess up. If it was outside of normal business hours when you called, it could have been our answering service. They really like to make sales, and can get over exuberant. The main reason I said what I did earlier is that T540's are like hens teeth right now. As far as shipping saws, we have (at Husqvarna's request) shipped units that we had in stock, and Husqvarna didn't to make a customer happy.
Regards
Gregg

I actually called Bailey's last week, after finally seeing an ad by Husqvarna for the t540 in a U.S. trade publication. The person on the phone told me it was a special order but it was available, and the price was pretty reasonable, as well! Do you know if that's actually correct yet? I couldn't quite understand your last sentence, did Husqvarna give you saws to sell or not want you to or what?

Back