haulin out some Oak for the processor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice unit. How much weight will it haul?

16 000 kg although with the hardwood you could put quite a bit more on, there are several machines over here been widened and are now carrying 20 tons + and breaking their bogies id rather run under the max and save the hassle of the repairs.

Yes you can, sheared half the bolts on the drive shaft today you can put the replacements in coz i really dont want to do it.
Looks like you could do that while sitting on a bar stool. Must be harder than I am giving it credit to be. Does that have a drive shaft going to the rear axles, or are they hydraulic drive?

Looks like you could do that while sitting on a bar stool. Must be harder than I am giving it credit to be. Does that have a drive shaft going to the rear axles, or are they hydraulic drive?

yes drive shaft to the rear bogies and a real pig to get new bolts in.

very easy to operate these machines the challenge is when you get onto difficult terrain keeping your tonnage up.
loads of vids on youtube of tipped or bogged machines which i hope were inexperienced operators.

Latest posts

Back