• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Have a good day fellas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fuzz1500

Original post changed . Better for all parties involved !! Have a great day !:givebeer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you can take that up with someone in a PM? You are cluttering the trading posts with something that could have been addressed elsewhere. If a guy doesn't post pics, send him a PM or move along.

I sent you a conversation..I think that might help things out . I totally agree with you btw . But I got some childish thumbs down too !! hahaha

This thing has been patched up over some p.m.'s . I just dont know how to delete this whole thing . I certainly dont wanna make any enemies over my own opinions . To each there own . Consider this issue dropped . Probably easier for me to be more patient anyway :)

Back