Have I mentioned that I love my family?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TonyK
My dearest wife and son picked me up a new toy for my birthday. I am a very happy guy this afternoon.

attachment.php

Stihlofadeal64

Stihlofadeal64

Addicted to ArboristSite
Happy Birfday!!!

:bday:

Man that's a nice present, even though I was not present to see your new, and well appreciated present. :msp_thumbsup:

ShaneLogs

ShaneLogs

Addicted to ArboristSite
Happy Birthday! Those 372XP's are awesome! My favorite Husky saw out there probably. Enjoy! Post some pics of it in action when you try it out :hmm3grin2orange:

cnice_37

cnice_37

ArboristSite Guru
It's my birthday tomorrow so I showed my wife your post. I still think I'm getting socks.

J/k I bought a Kubota just over 2 years ago, so she is good for a solid decade.

Nice saw, nice family, congrats

TonyK
Hate to see she pranked you on B-day...When is she taking it back to get your Stihl 441 :hmm3grin2orange:
Just Kidding :laugh: That's an awesome Present:msp_thumbsup:

I used to have a Stihl when I was a kid. Then I found out they made chainsaws for adults too....:D :D Yup I said it right here on AS (ducking behind a stump now). I took the 372xp and my 357xp out this morning and gathered up some Maple and Oak with my brother. I like the saw a lot. It seems to have smooth low end power as compared to the 357 which seems to be a much more high end torque.

I knew that I could share my present with a bunch of folks that would understand just how cool it was.

Thanks to all for the Birthday wishes.