Have you read your owners manual?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
Reaction score
Picked this up today... Not my color, but a nice beat.. MAC Super 250 with MAYBE 5 hours of run time ever...

Still has the "have you read the owners manual" sticker:)

attachment.php

attachment.php

So... anyone have the owners manual or can I just start it up?

THALL10326 said:
That old saw don't look bad Lake. How old is it and does it run?

I'm not sure about the age... not young.... I figure AS guys will fill in the details.. Will clean up beautifully... Haven't tried any gas yet.. but it has spark and nasty compression, and I think 87cc...

Lakeside53 said:
I'm not sure about the age... not young.... I figure AS guys will fill in the details.. Will clean up beautifully... Haven't tried any gas yet.. but it has spark and nasty compression, and I think 87cc...

Cool. Some of those ole Bumble Bee saws where tuff as nails. That one there looks pretty good. I got a freebie today too, a brand new 1940 David Bradley. Can't wait to cut some trees tomorrow with it,lol. I'll post a pic of this ole thing in abit. Gotta figure out where in the hell I laid my camera at, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, its here somewhere...........

Lakeside53 said:

Here ya go Lake, my new freebie I got today. It runs like a uhhhhhhhhhh, well it runs like a , well ok so it don't run,lolol, damn where is the pic, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

THALL10326 said:
Here ya go Lake, my new freebie I got today. It runs like a uhhhhhhhhhh, well it runs like a , well ok so it don't run,lolol, damn where is the pic, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Ya gots ta upload the picture THALL

Last edited:
mac

Lakeside53 said:
Picked this up today... Not my color, but a nice beat.. MAC Super 250 with MAYBE 5 hours of run time ever...

Still has the "have you read the owners manual" sticker:)

attachment.php

attachment.php

So... anyone have the owners manual or can I just start it up?
yes 1960,s about 80 plus cc and a step up from a stihl a very good and popular mac:bowdown: :yoyo:

04ultra said:
Ya gots ta upland the picture THALL

I did uplands it by koki, just don't knows where it uplanded too,lolol. I'll try it again on this post.

I like that old Mac. looks a lot like my 250, except that one is 87CCs, and has an auto oiler on it, with manual override, where mine is manual oiler only, and 80ccs. still a very nice find. hang onto that one for sure.

Back