Homelite XL76 service and owner's manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aljewett

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good day all,
I picked up an XL76 (head only) this past summer, but it's not running. I picked up another one (complete but definitely in need of some work) last week. I have 3 different parts lists (thanks Leo) but I'm looking for a service (and owner's) manual. The '76 was the Canadian market version of, I believe, the '75. The 75 is a manual oiler, the 76 is automatic. Other than that, it's pretty much the same saw.
Thanks in advance, best wishes to all for the Christmas season!
AJ

Good day all,
I picked up an XL76 (head only) this past summer, but it's not running. I picked up another one (complete but definitely in need of some work) last week. I have 3 different parts lists (thanks Leo) but I'm looking for a service (and owner's) manual. The '76 was the Canadian market version of, I believe, the '75. The 75 is a manual oiler, the 76 is automatic. Other than that, it's pretty much the same saw.
Thanks in advance, best wishes to all for the Christmas season!
AJ
Check your inbox for service manual (Homelite 4th edition shop service manual) and an ipl. Haven't seen an owner's manual for it.

Latest posts

Back