Pioneer 11-30 manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aljewett

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good day everyone,
I've completed my Homelite XL2 Automatic, and it's running like a new saw from 1977! So now, I'm returning to my Pioneer 1130 that I started last winter. After installing a new carb kit (that usually does the trick) the saw refused to run, so I put it on the bench next to my P25 (that's my next project). Taking a fresh look at it last night, it turns out the spark plug wire had burned through. A little too close to the cooling fins!
If anyone has an IPL and/or service manual for the 1130 and P25 it would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
AJ

Good day everyone,
I've completed my Homelite XL2 Automatic, and it's running like a new saw from 1977! So now, I'm returning to my Pioneer 1130 that I started last winter. After installing a new carb kit (that usually does the trick) the saw refused to run, so I put it on the bench next to my P25 (that's my next project). Taking a fresh look at it last night, it turns out the spark plug wire had burned through. A little too close to the cooling fins!
If anyone has an IPL and/or service manual for the 1130 and P25 it would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
AJ
Check your inbox

Back